Skip to main content


We have assisted a number of Community Councils with a variety of cover that helps protect them and the services they manage over the years. The policies we arrange help cover Community Council liabilities related to Health Services, Legal Services, Funded Bodies and joint business enterprises. We also understand the diverse property and public insurances related to Art Centres, Museums & Keeping Places, as well as the obligations of Housing Associations often overlooked aspects of holding Sporting Event or running Schools and Cultural Camps.

The insurances we may suggest including:

  • Public & Products Liability – Including Airfields and landing strips
  • Property – Fire, Accidental & Malicious Damage
  • Directors & Officers Liability / Professional Indemnity
  • Employment Practices, Medical Malpractice Employee Dishonesty (theft by staff)
  • Burglary, Money & Glass
  • Mechanical & Electrical Breakdown
  • Personal Accident for Board Members, Senior Staff & Volunteers
  • Motor Vehicle and Equipment Insurance
  • Sports Participation including Special Carnivals.

In every case we aim to help you simplify the management of your insurances, blending different cover into packaged policies where possible, with an eye on mitigating costs as well as risk. We will also assist you in lodging any claims you need to make and will visit your community to fully understand and specialised requirements.